June 14, 2009

I'm Back!!

Hey worldwide eSports fans! Welcome to my blog!

I know I’ve been missing in action for some time now, but due to some contractual thingamajigs and a little burn out I decided to take a step back from eSports for a bit. Now that I’m back, it’s time to have fun. Where before I held myself back in order to deliver news as impartially as possible … now it’s time to let it all hang out. I hope you’re ready.

In case you don't know me, I'm a former Counter-Strike 1.6 and Call of Duty "pro" who placed in the money at two CPLs (one placing for each game). I decided to do more and more community related things to pad my resume in preparation for joining the workforce. I had previously worked with Trevor "Midway" Schimdt on the CAL-Draft team Infinite Impact and was a very visible troll on the Domain of Games website. One thing led to another and I began working at GotFrag.

I started writing predicitions, then recaps, to news, then to features and suddenly I was incharge of running the editorial department. From here it wasn't long before I became Assistant Editor in Chief. I took over the Editorial reigns of the website in June of 2006 and ran GotFrag until November of 2008. In that time I kicked ass, took names, and had time to chew some bubblegum too. It was a blast and I'm sad that I'm not working there anymore but as they say: C'est la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment